Dr. Roy David Nini
Dr. Roy Nini is the Founder and CEO of Full Range Spine & Ortho, with offices in Los Angeles, Encino, Fullerton, Montebello and Woodland Hills, California. He speaks English and Hebrew, and is Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and Physical Medicine and Rehab – Pain Medicine, with licensure from the California State Medical Board.
Dr. Nini is an experienced musculoskeletal interventional specialist who founded Full Range Spine & Ortho to offer patients the latest advances in both non-surgical and surgical treatments. His goal is always to use the least invasive means possible to restore every patient’s comfort, mobility, performance and quality of life.
As a renowned area specialist in regenerative biologics and minimally invasive surgical techniques, Dr. Nini seeks to maximize function and minimize downtime for his patients through the most advanced orthopedic, surgical and rehabilitative means possible. He regularly serves patients at our clinics throughout California as well as:
- The Doctors Outpatient Center for Surgery Los Angeles
- The Pain Center at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Los Angeles
- The Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- The Fullerton Surgical Center in Fullerton, CA
Dr. Nini was educated at Cornell University and The Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York, and completed his residency and an advanced fellowship at The Mount Sinai Medical Center Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Center (Residency) and Spine Intervention and Pain Management Center (Fellowship) in New York. He has also completed additional advanced training at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Institute for Spinal Disorders in Los Angeles.
Patients coming to Dr. Nini at Full Range Spine & Ortho can rest assured they are in the best of hands, with a talented and empathetic specialist who holds memberships in several prestigious medical associations, including:
- Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (AAPMR)
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
- American Academy of Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM)
- California Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery (CSIMS)